Olympus FE-3000 specifikācija:
- 10 megapikseļu CCD attēla sensors
- F3.1-5.9, 3x optiskā tālummaiņa, kas ekvivalenta 36-108mm
- superplānais korpuss pieejams sudraba, melnā un zilā krāsā
- 2.7" LCD ekrāns ar 230 000 punktu izšķirtspēju
- inteliģents auto režīms + vairāki scenārija režīmi
- līdz pat 16 sejas atpazīšanas režīms
- fotoaparātā iebūvētā palīdzības sistēma (liekas tā nav nevienā citā fotoaparātā bijis)
- VGA video filmēšana ar 30 fps un skaņu
- 19 MB iekšējā atmiņa + xD atmiņas karšu slots
- LI-42B litiju-jona baterija
- piegādes jau šomēnes par 140 USD
Olympus FE-3010 (atšķirības):
- 12 megapikseļu CCD attēla sensors
- Korpuss madženta, melnā un sudraba krāsā
- Papildus zemūdens korpuss
- Piegādes sākot no marta par 150 USD
Olympus FE-5010 (atšķirības):
- f3.5-5.6, 5x optiskā tālummaiņa (36-180mm)
- sensora attēla stabilizēšana
- korpuss pieejams madženta, zilā un melnā krāsā
- "Smile Shot" - režīms, kas fotografē brīdī, kad cilvēks smaida
- 48MB iekšējā atmiņa
- piegādes jau šajā mēnesī par 190 USD.
Slim Point-and-Shoots Use Image Stabilization, Intelligent Auto, Advanced Face Detection, and Video Recording to Deliver Quality Images
CENTER VALLEY, Pa., January 7, 2009 – If two is company and three is a crowd, you’ll want to invite all your friends to the party and capture every enjoyable moment with three crowd-pleasing, smart and stylish FE series digital compact cameras from Olympus that offer something for everyone. The super-slim bodies of the new FE-3000, FE-3010 and FE-5010 are full of smart digital technology, but offered at affordable prices, so when tucking the camera away in your pocket or purse, you’ll still have some money left for party favors.
All three models offer outstanding image quality thanks to a plethora of pixels. The FE-3000 features 10 megapixels of resolution, while the FE-3010 and the FE-5010 both feature 12 megapixels of resolution – more than enough for extra-large prints or to crop out unwanted party guests.
These super-slim FE series cameras are three of a kind and share features like easy-to-use Intelligent Auto for quick, hassle-free shooting; Advanced Face Detection for sharp portrait pictures; In-Camera Help Guides for the ultimate learn-as-you-go digital experience; VGA Movie Recording with Sound; a rechargeable lithium-ion battery for added convenience; and an LCD backlight boost for viewing images in bright light.
All three cameras are available in a variety of colors so consumers can mix and match their moods and styles. The FE-3000 is available in light blue, black and silver; the FE-3010 is available in magenta, black and silver; and the FE-5010 is available in plum, navy blue and black. Each model offers its own unique benefits so depending on your needs, there’s an FE series camera perfect for you.
* Intelligent Auto helps the camera automatically identify and select the shooting scene and then adjusts the settings to get the best results depending on the situation;
* A 3x Optical Zoom is matched with 16 easy-to-use Shooting Modes for virtually every scenario; and
* Capture and share your fondest memories in full motion on the 2.7-inch, high-resolution LCD or on the Web using VGA Movie mode with sound.
* Building on the features of the FE-3000 and adding more pixel power, the FE-3010 has a sleek, super-slim (0.7-inch thick), all-metal body that fits easily into a shirt pocket or a clutch for a day at the park or a night on the town.
* Dual Image Stabilization eliminates blur from shaking hands or moving subjects and couples with the TruePic™ III Image Processor to produce crystal clear images;
* At 12 megapixels, get superior image quality and create extra-large format prints without losing quality or details;
* A powerful 5x Optical Zoom captures action at a distance, which is displayed on a big and bright 2.7-inch, high resolution LCD; and
* Thanks to Advanced Face Detection (up to 16 faces), group portraits are a cinch. Smile Shot automatically triggers the shutter only when subjects smile, and Expression Edit can turn frowns upside down post shot. Enhance your party pics with Advanced Face Detection.
Intelligent Auto Thinks for You
While the new FE series cameras cannot file your income tax return for you, they can perform numerous challenging tasks and are as smart as they look. Thanks to Intelligent Auto, the FE series cameras automatically identify the scene you are capturing (Portrait, Landscape, Night + Portrait, Macro, Sports) and automatically adjust the camera’s settings to capture the best quality results.
In Control with Pre-Set Shooting Modes
If you do not want Intelligent Auto to make the decisions for you, the new FE series cameras offer numerous pre-set Shooting Modes, such as Sports, Fireworks and Night + Portrait. The cameras also offer VGA-quality video and audio, which enables users to shoot and share movies on their TV or on the Web. Plus, with the OLYMPUS Master 2.0 software, you can easily upload your movies to YouTube™ to share them with the world. The FE-5010 also features Smile Shot, which tracks your subject’s face to detect a smile and automatically fires off three consecutive shots so you never miss that perfect smile. This feature is great for parents trying to capture hard-to-predict baby smiles. The FE-5010 offers 18 Shooting Modes and the FE-3000 and FE-3010 offer 16 and 19 Shooting Modes, respectively. This includes three for underwater shooting with the camera’s optional housing.
Image Stabilization for Virtually Blur-Free Photos
Digital Image Stabilization, offered on the FE-3000 and FE-3010, freezes the action with high ISO sensitivity and fast shutter speeds to help prevent blurry images often caused by a moving subject. Dual Image Stabilization on the FE-5010 adds mechanical Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization to provide one powerful two-in-one anti-blur solution for capturing great images even if the photographer or the subject is moving. Olympus' mechanical Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization keeps images sharp by adjusting the image sensor to compensate for camera movement, which often occurs in low-light conditions when shutter speeds are slower. By combining the two technologies, FE-5010 users are able to take crystal clear images in virtually any shooting situation.
Advanced Face Detection
Advanced Face Detection tracks faces within the frame and automatically focuses (Face Detection AF) and optimizes exposure (Face Detection AE) for sharp, brilliant portrait pictures. Even if your subject is moving, the camera continuously tracks your subject's face without having to press the shutter button. The FE series cameras can detect up to 16 individual faces in one shot.
Perfect Fix In-Camera Editing
The FE-5010 camera offers Red-Eye Fix and Lighting Fix, while all three models offer in-camera editing features such as resizing and cropping, which enable photographers to edit images after a photo has been captured.
All Olympus digital point-and-shoot cameras accept xD-Picture CardTM media. Starting with products available in August 2008, they also accept microSD memory cards to capture images. The new FE series cameras offer the flexibility to use either xD-Picture Card or microSD memory cards, which is just one more advantage of Olympus point-and-shoot cameras.
Easy Operation and Help Guides
The new FE series cameras feature enhanced In-Camera Help Guides that make digital photography simple and fun for users of all ages and skill levels. In addition to the Help Guide that displays a brief description of camera settings and features on the LCD, all three cameras allow consumers to easily adjust ISO and white balance settings using the Program Auto mode. Additionally, Exposure Compensation enables users to preview and select various exposure effects on a live, multi-frame window on the LCD before snapping the shot. This smart feature allows users to see precisely what the image will look like when adjustments are made, ensuring they are capturing the exact image desired. Program Auto and Exposure Compensation are great modes that enable novice users to get results like the pros while learning about the effects of different photography techniques.
TruePic™ III Image Processor
The FE-5010 features Olympus’ exclusive TruePic III Image Processor, which was developed for the demanding performance of professional Digital SLR (single lens reflex) cameras. Olympus’ enhanced TruePic III Image Processor produces crystal-clear photos using all the pixel information for each image to deliver superior picture quality with more accurate colors, true-to-life flesh tones and faster processing speeds. TruePic III also captures crisp, clear images at high ISO settings.
Fashionable and Practical Accessories
Olympus offers a number of optional accessories, specifically designed for the FE series cameras. For users looking to capture their underwater adventures, Olympus offers the PT-046 underwater housing for the FE-3010, which enables users to take pictures as deep as 130 feet (40 meters).
Additional accessories include premium cases, available in a variety of colors, including red, black and brown leather as well as various, trendy patterns. A sporty neoprene case is also available and is perfect for outdoor adventures.
OLYMPUS Master 2 Software
OLYMPUS Master™ 2 Software provides the ultimate in digital imaging management. An intuitive user interface makes downloading to your computer quick and simple, and images are easily organized by folders or albums and searchable by date in Calendar view. A direct link makes uploading your images and videos to YouTube™ easier than ever. Additionally, with one-click editing tools, such as red-eye removal, images can be touched up before printing or emailing. Online support, templates, firmware upgrades and other user services are just a mouse-click away. Use the optional muvee™ Theater Pack to create professional quality slide shows and DVDs from your pictures using any of several built-in templates. Additionally, create scrapbooks, greeting cards and other fun prints using the optional ArcSoft® Print Creations plug-in.
The FE-5010 and FE-3000 will be available in January 2009. The FE-3010 will be available in March 2009. The cameras include the LI-42B Rechargeable Battery and Charger, USB Cable, Audio/Video Cable, MASD-1 (microSD Adapter), Wrist Strap, Manual, CD-ROM with OLYMPUS Master 2 Software and Warranty Card.